Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank you for checking out my crazy lotto experiment!

I thought this would be a great experiment, and I wonder if anyone has ever dedicated donations to lotto tickets before. I am going to apply all of your donations to the next lotto drawing, no matter how much you donate. It could be $1 or $1,000 and I will buy as many tickets as that amount will provide for. Games are on Tuesday and Thursday for Mega Millions, and that is my primary focus. However, I may also play Powerball games.

I will keep everyone updated on the results of the games. I will also be posting a lot of custom graphics and graphical templates for you to use. This will provide value to my readers who will hopefully donate a few bucks to my odd cause.

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool experiment! Best of luck and look forward to hear some good results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good luck with it. Will you be sharing the winnings with the people that chip in some money?
    Show us the content baby! :)

    ReplyDelete